Monday, August 17, 2009



This was one of my purchases today at Marshalls. I love to go to this store and buy perfumes. I am addicted to not only new scents but to cool looking bottles. This was on clearance for $3.00. I totally love the bottle it is just gorgeous! The scent at first I was not thrilled with but after 5 minutes I decided I really like it. Oh here is my advise for the day. DO NOT spray perfume in the van with the AC running! Yea lets just say it does not taste as nice as it smells!
I decided to get the *professional* description of this perfume being as it is hard for me to describe being as I am still eating it!
The fragrance is described as "...a refreshing, feminine floral. The top notes include syringa flower and mandarin; the heart lily, orchid, peony and cactus blossom. The base is a blend of nectarine, heliotrope and musk".

No comments:

Post a Comment