Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Freebie finds for Tuesday

The Activia yogurt was sale priced at $1.97 each. I had coupons for $1.00 off each package. I ended up paying $1.94 for 2 packages of this yogurt. I got 2 different flavors one was Vanilla and the other was Vanilla with Cereal. I also have a rebate from another company that will send me a coupon for a free 4 pack of their yogurt for sending in a UPC from the package of Activia.
The Fiber one was 2.00 for the Strawberry 4 pack and was $2.08 for the Key Lime Pie 4 pack. I had a coupon for a totally FREE 4 pack but the lady took off $2.5o for one of the packages. That netted me a gain of .50 cents for the pack of Strawberry. I had a coupon for $1.35 off of the other package. That cost me .73 cents for the 4 pack of Key Lime Pie. In the end I guess you could say I paid .23 cents for two 4 packs of the Fiber One yogurt.
I needed a Bounce Dryer Ball refill being as mine is about gone. I originally got this item from one of my site. I get to try new items and give my opinion on it. I love it and how fresh it makes the laundry smell. It was $3.74 at Walmart and I had a coupon for $2.50. That brought the cost down to $1.24 for one bar. Not to bad of a deal!
I had a coupon for a free 2 ounce soy candle by Glade. It is The Fragrance Collection and this was in the Currents and Aqui scent. It is a red color and smells so divine!

I also bought a 3 wick candle in the same scent. It was $4.50 and I had a coupon for $3.00 off bringing it down to $1.50.
I bought two 4 ounce candles that were $3.oo each in the Orange Vanilla scent. I had a coupon for $3.00 off when you bought 2. I paid $3.00 for the two yummy scented candles. They smell like an Orange Creamcicle.


I bought 4 packages of Kraft Easy Mac at Safeway today. It was on sale for .68 cents each. I had coupons for BOGO free. I ended up paying just $1.36 for 4 packages of this yummy in my tummy treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment