Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Freebie Wednesday!

This is what I bought today along with a Sunday paper that I didn't take a picture of. What do you guess was my total cost?

Regular price is $5.99, sale price was $5.49. My price? The register took off $5.99 paying me .50 cents to buy this!

This was $3.99 my cost with coupon? FREE! It was a totally free coupon from one of my sites I belong to.


These were .89 cents each. Or for all 8 it would of been $7.12. It was a buy 2 get 2 free. I also had coupons for 4 free bars. My cost ended up being all 8 for free!



The dog food is normally .79 cents, sale price was .70 cents. I paid? Nothing! I got coupons out of the Sunday paper for these.




The ice cream was on sale with the store coupon for $1.99, the eggs with store coupon were $1.49, the butter with store coupon was $1.49 and that package of orange chicken sauce made by Panda Express? It was originally $5.99 here and was on clearance for .99 cents! It was the only orange chicken package they had left.
So my total cost for all of these items? $7.60 with tax.



1 comment:

  1. Wow -- great deal! BTW, I gave you an award on my blog today. Thanks for stopping by on mine lately. It's great having you there. I'm looking forward to reading yours more, especially now that I'm home from my trip. :)

    ReplyDelete