Friday, June 10, 2011

Major Depression Here

I love shoes I am a shoe a holic. i went to my food doctor today and was told I have to wear real shoes. Heels are OK for a short time like church and such but I am to wear good arched shoes all day!!! OK I am always barefoot or in flip flops and the like. I have a ton a fun summer shoes and was getting a pedi next week to show of my toes. now they shall be covered in socks and shoes. I am so depressed.
I mean look at how cute my shoes are. I have sparkles and I have some brown heels that rock. I even have adorable shiny red shoes. Now they have to be worn sparingly. I have every right to be depressed right?
The good news is that if I follow the doctors orders my feet will get better and my arches will be good as new. Then I get to wear my shoes again when I want to!
I had to get cortisone shots in each foot as well today. Yea not one of my better days for fun huh?

1 comment:

  1. Surwit shows that: "stress management techniques, when added to standard care, helped reduce glucose levels".
    They create stress, emptiness, avoidance of being in touch with your
    own authenticity, and narrow ways of dealing with life's challenges. Diagnosis can be difficult and Manic depression is classed as a chronic relapsing illness so it best to work with an experienced Psychiatrist and continue treatmet even when you're feeling better.

    .
    Take a look at my site - Coping With Depression

    ReplyDelete