Monday, June 13, 2011

Ha Ha I Do Not Have To Share

The boy is in a mood now being as he does not have his truck at home and his girlfriends car is broke down. He wants to use my van tomorrow to run around town. He asked if I was using my van tomorrow and I said yes. He wanted to know where I was going and that he needed it. I said why and he said he needs to do errands and his truck is not at home and his girlfriends is broke down then he had murmuring about how that it is just ridiculous and he was getting mad. I said excuse me what did you say? He tried  to claim he was saying it is ridicules that no one has a car to use. Hey guess what? If I want to stay at home all day and do nothing I will! When someone does not do his chores, and does not pay for my gas, does not buy gifts for his family but does for his girlfriend and her family guess what? My van is off limits! He does not even bother to clean my van when he has been asked to. I think I will stay home all afternoon now and do nothing just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment