Monday, May 24, 2010

Seizure Alert

Megan is home today after having a rough weekend seizure wise. Sunday at 5 AM, 1PM, 4PM, 9 PM, Monday 2 AM, 4 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM and now one at 9:35 AM. She is wore out and so am I now with the ones last night and me keeping an eye on her. Some may not know but Megan now shares my room with me so I can watch for seizures being as she is having silent ones that were missed before. Hubby is in the spare room now being as the dog and cat kill his allergies and he needs to sleep and Megan is way to wild to get the sleep that he needs to get.
On the bright side I have gotten some offers from different companies to try their products and blog them or face book them. I love getting to offer my opinion on stuff. Who knew that the quiet shy girl I was in high school would turn out to be so vocal as an adult?
I am very vocal when it comes to Megan. At times I need to reel it in a bit. I think back to school and how quiet, shy and insecure I was. Boys scared the bejebeezs out of me and if they said hi I would turn beet red and about cry. Wow did that ever change for me as I grew up. I talk to every one now days. I like the adult me better then the girl I was in school.
I have been up a short time but I am going to go sneak in a nap for a bit and try to catch up on some Zs.
XOXOXO Daphne

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about Megan having so many seizures. I admire you for taking care of her Daphne. Keep up the great work that you are doing!

    ReplyDelete