Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday Freebies!

This was by far my best deal in a long time. They are on sale at Safeway for $2.99 each. I had coupons for BOGO. I bought 10 costing me just $29.90. Minus the BOGO coupons brought the cost down to $14.95. With a purchase of $25.00 of select frozaen foods which this was I also got a $10.00 coupon off my next purchase at Sageway. In a way I was able to get 10 of these once serving meals for $4.95! Oh and these are normally $6.99 at my local Safway.

The Popsicles were on sale for $3.49. Through a blog that I read I won a coupon from the Popsicle company for a free box!







I love Boca burgers. Through another of my sites I was able to get coupons for free Bocas for me and to share with friends for having a *party*. With being sick between all of us that never happened so I shared the coupons and saved some for me. These were on sale today for $3.99 but were free for me!
The bananas were on sale for .59 cents a pound and I was just craving them today. However the asparagus was on sale for $1.28 a pound and I had .50 cents off a pound or more! How did I get a produce coupon you wonder? Safeway has this great deal where you can load coupons from their site directly onto your club card! If you have a local Safeway visit the site and sign up for the deals @ http://www.safeway.com/.

I paid $18.61 for all the groceries today as Safway but got that $10.00 to use on my next frozen food purchase! I am thinking of going back and getting more of the Michael Angelos meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment