Friday, March 19, 2010

another great contest

I drink a lot. No, not alcohol, very funny! lol But I almost always have a drink in my hand or within a few inches. So when I was invited to try out Starbucks Coffee 100 calorie Frappuccino Light Vanilla and Mocha flavors, I happily jumped on the chance. You see, even though I am always drinking something, I watch the calorie content. I am hesitant to drink full calorie drinks. It's not the sugar, sugar's my DH's problem, not mine, lol - but with all I drink each day, if I drank full calorie drink after drink, I'd be in serious trouble weight wise.




[Photo][Photo]

Both the Mocha Lite and the Vanilla are 100 calories per bottle, so I don't worry about indulging in one. (You know what I also appreciate? It's 100 calories per bottle, not per serving. I hate when a product says 100 calories, but there's 2.5 servings or whatever in the bottle. Who just drinks a small part of the supposed single serving bottle and puts it back in the fridge??) On top of the lower calories, it also has 60% sugar, and is sweetened with Splenda. You can score them by singles in the convenience section at gas stations, etc, or you can pick up a 4 pack at your local grocery stores for around $4.99-ish.



Taste wise, both flavors were pretty good. A single bottle is just right for cravings with just enough sweetness (they're 9.5 oz each) I think I prefer the Mocha the most, but the Vanilla was just as good (I've always had a thing for Mocha!) Do make sure these are ice cold though if you can, they taste soooo much better! (If you are home, try serving them with crushed ice! Yummy!)



If you'd like to try Starbucks Coffee new 100 calorie Frappuccino Light for yourself, they've got a $1.00 off coupon you can print up for your purchase!

















Win it! Would you like to receive a 4 pack of Starbucks Coffee 100 calorie Frappuccino Light Vanilla and Mocha like I did? One lucky reader will get some landing on their doorstep! To enter, tell me which flavor you'd love the most (they also have Coffee, and regular calorie Vanilla and Mocha)



-Subscribing to my feed OR following my blog

-Blogging about this giveaway with a link back

-Tweeting about this giveaway (leave the link or include @psychotichouse)



That's up to four (4) possible entries! Giveaway ends March 27th, 2010 at 11:59 PST. US Only, sorry. :( Please leave your email address in your comment, or have it available in your profile so I can contact you if you've won. Winners drawn via Random.org.



I received a sample of the product above to write a review about it. One reader will win a prize as stated above.

posted by Storm, The Psychotic Housewife at 6:40 PM on Mar 17, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment