Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Love A Bargain!

I bought Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in the DVD/ BLU RAY combo pack for Tony at Target today. I was worried they would sell out if I waited. I got both of them for $15.98  with the discounts and coupons. Each movie also has a ticket to go see Toy Story 3 for free!!!
I bought 2 boxes of Always, one was $6.06 and the other was $6.99 making them 2/$13.05. I had coupons to save $3.00 off bringing the cost to 2/$10.05. On top of that deal Target gave me a $5.00 gift card for buying 2 packages of the Always.
I bought 10 bottles of SOBE water 10/$10.00 and got another gift card for $5.00.
I needed to buy bandaids for a rebate and bought a box of Toy Story ones for $1.82 and had a coupon to get $1.00 off.
I was able to get a free Air Wick Motion Sensor Ultra on sale for $6.00 minus my $5.00 manufactor coupon minus the Target $1.00 coupon. My cost was FREE!
I admit I did splurge and bought a Caboodle make up box so I can organize my make up better. That dang thing was $12.99. Geesh what a rip off. I thought it was $9.99 so I might save my receipt and argue the price.
It still amazes me when people say coupons do not pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment