Saturday, January 9, 2010

Love Freebies That Pay Me!


I went to Walgreens today to get the Neosporin Lip stuff that was on sale and had the register rewards to go along with it. I had to go t two different Walgreens but it was worth it to me.
I bought two tubes of the Neosporin Lip Health daily hydration therapy. They are $6.49 normally were on sale 2/$8.00. I used 2 coupons for $3.00 off one. I paid
2/$2.00 cash out of hand *not counting tax*. THEN there was a register rewards which gave me a coupon for $3.00 off my next purchase! I basically will make $1.00 in the end.
I went to a different Walmart and did the same deal but bought the overnight renewal threapy. Paid $2.00 after all discounts and got anothr $3.00 register reward!
OK have to ad in a couple of good deals from Target as well. They had the Juicy Juice on sale for $2.00 a can. I had a manufactor coupon from the company for $1.00/2 cans which I paired up with 2 Target coupons for $1.00/1 can. Understand me so far?  I bought 2 cans of juice and used all three coupons which gave me $3.00 off 2 cans of Juicy Jucie costing me just $1.00 for 2 cans!
I also found the Axe body wash set for $5.00. I had 2 coupons for $1.00 off a body wash. Target ran a special that if you bought 2 sets of the Axe yo got a Target gift card worth $5.00 on next purchase! I paid $8.00 for the 2 sets and got a $5.00 to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment