Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Love Coupons

Today was a great day for my coupons! I went to Safeway where they have he Nabisco crackers on sale for $2.00 a box with the club card. If you buy 5 boxes of the crackers you get a bonus of $5.00 off! I also had coupons for $1.00 off 2 bringing the cost down to .50 cents a box. I had one coupon for $1.00 one box. In the end I bought 25 boxes of Nabisco crackers in different flavors and I paid *drum roll please* $12.00! Now how is that for a bargain?
I also had coupons for the refridgerated Del Monte fruits in the glass jars. It is normally $4.79 but was on sale today for $3.99. I had a coupon for $1.00 off that I paired up with a buy one get one free coupon. The cashier even took off the full regular price of the Del Monte and not the sale price. So in the end with this deal I got 2 jars of great tasting fruit for $2.19!!!
I paid $14.19 and bought 25 boxes of Nabisco crackers and 2 jars of the refridgerated Del Monte fruit! How is that for a bargain?

No comments:

Post a Comment