Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Sales

I stopped off at Victorias Secret today to pick up Megan some leggings. They were on sale 2/22 and I had a coupon for $10 off! I was able to get a black pair and a gray pair.
I also picked up a Sugar High lip gloss and a coconut body spray in a gift set for $10 but with my $10 coupon it was FREE!
Bath $ Body Works was next. I picked out two of the three wick candles in Twisted Peppermint on sale 2/20. These are normally $19.50 each. I then found Twisted Peppermint 3 in 1 shampoo, body wash and bubble bath on clearance for 50% off making then $5 each. I bought two of those to bring my purchase up to $30. I then took off a coupon I had for $10 off a purchase of $30 or more. I ended up with two of the candles and two of the 3 in 1 products for just $20!
Then I bought two more of the 3 in 1s in Peppermint Twist on clearance for $5 each normally $10 each. So with this purchase of $10 I was able to get any item up to $13.50 for free. I could not find a thing that interested me so I got another 3 in 1!
I ended up spending $30 and got two candles and five 3 in 1s. It would of been $89.00 but I paid as I said in the end not counting tax $30!

No comments:

Post a Comment