Thursday, February 10, 2011

ER Visit

After doing the blog last night I ended up taking Megan to ER. She had fallen 4 times and was getting more off kilter. We ended up being in ER from about 11:30 to 5. I was dead tired and Megan had a burst of energy at that point. She decided at 6 AM she was hungry and thirsty. 4 chicken nuggets and a chicken wrap along with 2 cups of milk a cup of coffee and 2 cups of water she let me take her to bed.
I ended up being awake 45 hours with an hour of sleep. Not a good idea when you have to think. Oh I forgot to tell you. Megan had a full IV, blood test and a chest x ray and everything was negative. I have an email into her doctor letting her know what is going on and asking if she can get us in. Oh and Megan is now down to 86 pounds.
OK going to give her final medicine of the night and get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment