Friday, January 7, 2011

Sick Kids

Well as usual all good intentions have gone out the window. I did not have internet service most the time in Cali. so I did not posting. Megan ended up sick when we got home so she has been home with me all this week. I had doctor appointments everyday this week. It was insane. I put more miles on my van this last week then I do normally in a month lol.
I got the all clear from the gyno. at my post opp. appointment. I had to do my 2nd mamogram and got inconclusive information. I have what they believe is 3 or 4 non malignant cysts. I have to go back in 6 months to check on their growth and what is going on with them. I did not have them 6 years ago when I had my first mamogram.
I am still working on my list of stuff to do and sold 2 file cabinets on Craigslist this week. $35.00 for them not a lot but it will help buy groceries.
I still want to get started on clearing out each room but need hubby gone to leave me be! I am hoping that Monday I will be able to get started on clearing out junk.
Oh I finally got all my taxes filed for 2009. Yes I was way late but we had a refund coming so it didn't cost us at least. They would of been filed sooner but I thought I had lost paperwork that Jason had. To bad he didn't tell me he had it so I didn't keep tearing through the house looking for paperwork that I didn't lose.
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment