Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Without My Son

I am having fun relaxing here at the in laws doing nothing but sleeping and napping. Have not done any shopping save for one day. I am still trying to get my energy back but it is just wanting to hide from me.
I just talked to Tony on the cell a few minutes ago. Now I am missing him so much then before I talked to him. I had a short cry and then wiped my tears and came into the other room. I know I have to share time with families but not being around my son kills me and breaks my heart. He texted me the other day and asked when I was going to be back and when and how we were going to do Christmas. I want to be with my sweet Angelbaby!
We are going to Christmas service tonight at 7. I am not sure how long it last and that will determine if I go. I have a hard time lasting over an hour of sitting proper. I have to move around to stay comfy. The preacher also has issues with any noise when he is preaching. Excuse me but Megan is not quiet! She likes to shriek and yell and such. I am kind of curious what he will do if she does that. He has asked parents of crying/ noisy babies if they would mind leaving the tent. Oh yea service is in a tent they are wanting to build a new church building and are now stuck in a tent as they wait for funds.
I am anxious to give hubby his GPS for Christmas. I hope he likes it! He has no idea what I have for him. The kids got clothing from us is all. I still have Tony to buy for but will most likely give him money. I was going to buy him a DVD but thought he would want it sooner so I said to buy it and I will pay him for it.
I am not sure what day we are headed home here. It will be nice to sleep in my own bed again and have my own bathroom that no little boys pee on the seat. I can also cook what I like to eat and watch the calories more then I have been able to here.
Well hope you all have a Mery Christmas and hope to see some comments here!

XOXOXO D

1 comment: