Monday, October 25, 2010

Surgery again yeahhhh me!

I am back from the gyno. today with answers. I now am on the list for a hysterectomy. My uterus's is filled with fibroids and there are a few that are very large. There are so many fibroids that my uterus has become bigger then normal. The Doctor was pressing on my tummy and said that my uterus is just below my belly button. For some reason this made me laugh, I guess being as I have a weird sense of humor to begin with. He also said my tummy there is so hard because of the size of the uterus and fibroids.
He is hoping to do a robotic surgery and I will be cut above the belly button, justabove my hernia incision and up about 5 inch's or so. Giggles set in again thinking of the road map of incisions I will have. The recovery time is quicker and has an over night stay as compared to staying for two nights.
I still need to get the MRI done being as there are two growths that were not able to be shown as to what they are. I am now in the process of trying to find out what was done during a former surgery that was implanted.
Prayers for me as I deal with a new stress and a relief as well. XOXOXO Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment