Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Featuring Norah Jones CD Review

 I love Norah Jones and her sultry voice. When I got the CD today in the mail I tore open the package and started to play it right away.
I was so excited to get this CD being as it is a complition of songs recorded over Norah's entire career from 2001 to 2010. With this CD Norah Jones sings everyting from jazz to country to hip-hop to rock. It will have something for everyone who listens to music.
The CD has such great artist as Willie Nelson, The Foo Fighters, OutKast, Q-Tip, Ray Charles, Dolly Parton, and Herbie Hancock. How many artist today can make a great CD with that much versitality?
I will be honest and say there are a couple of songs that I do not care for but the majority of songs show Norah Jones at her best with her amazing vocal range. Her duet with Ray Charles is my favorite! *Baby It's Cold Outside* has never been sung with such a great combination of soul and country. Wait *Here We Go Again* with Ray Charles might be my favorite song. I mean who does not love Ray? Then again Creepin' In sung with Dolly parton is totally amazing.
Featuring comes out Tuesday November 16th.


1. Love Me – The Little Willies


2. Virginia Moon – The Foo Fighters featuring Norah Jones

3. Turn Them – Sean Bones featuring Norah Jones

4. Baby It's Cold Outside – Willie Nelson featuring Norah Jones

5. Bull Rider – Norah Jones and Sasha Dobson

6. Ruler Of My Heart – Dirty Dozen Brass Band featuring Norah Jones

7. The Best Part – El Madmo

8. Take Off Your Cool – OutKast

9. Life Is Better – Q-Tip featuring Norah Jones

10. Soon The New Day – Talib Kweli featuring Norah Jones

11. Little Lou, Prophet Jack, Ugly John – Belle & Sebastian featuring Norah Jones

12. Here We Go Again – Ray Charles featuring Norah Jones

13. Loretta – Norah Jones featuring Gillian Welch and David Rawlings

14. Dear John – Ryan Adams featuring Norah Jones

15. Creepin' In – Norah Jones featuring Dolly Parton

16. Court & Spark – Herbie Hancock featuring Norah Jones

17. More Than This – Charlie Hunter featuring Norah Jones

18. Blue Bayou – Norah Jones featuring M. Ward
 
PRE-ORDER HERE! *I am a member of the One2One Network. **Disclaimer: I was given the opportunity to do a review of this CD. I was not paid, but I do receive products from some companies for my time. The thoughts shared are my own & in no way are they influenced by the companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment