Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prayer Chain

I was at ladies Bible study today and was ready to leave with Jo when I walked back in to see if Jo was ready. She was talking to Pastor and a couple of others from Church and I found out the needed a new leader for the prayer chain. Jo wanted to do it but she just has a cell phone and it is long distance for most people here. I said that I would love to run the prayer chain that it would bless me. I talked to Pastor about what is involved and he made sure I knew that there might be numerous phone calls in a day and that I was the lead to get the prayer chain started. I said yes I want to! I am now the lead of the prayer chain.
I will keep all the prayers in a note book and keep tract of all that is asked of for prayers. This is something I will love to do. I had talked a while back to friends about how I wanted to pray for people and really pray for them not just a quick *blessing* on people but a real meaningful prayer. I think and I hope and yes I pray that I will meet and exceed all that will be asked of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment