Monday, January 23, 2012

I love how sweet Megan is in this dress. I bought the dress at Goodwill for a whole 99 cents! I love the good deals I used to find at thrift stores now days it is getting pretty hard to find anything I want or need.

I went shopping today for some groceries and to check out the clearance at Fred Meyer's. I didn't find anything on clearance worth buy except for some groceries that were in the clearance cart. I was able to pick up five six packs of Zevia soda for free with my coupons not counting the tax.

The kids went to school with a two hour late start. I am just glad they both went to school and were out of the house. It would of been nice having quiet time but I was in town while they were gone lol.

I am staying home tomorrow except for my chiropractic appointment. I will pick up Megan's medicines at Target at that time as well. I will then work more on my closet and get stuff loaded into the van to take to the clothing bank on Wednesday. I will also be working on my taxes.
I did not make the stew today being as when I got home I had a migraine and had to go take a nap. I got to feeling sick in town and was just not able to do much when I got home.

\OK not much to day today just want to make sure I blog each day and I hope to get more followers and readers!
XOXOXO D

No comments:

Post a Comment