Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Love to Shop Cheap!

I love to shop for bargains. I get so excited when a really great deal comes my way and no one has got the deal before me. Today at Safeway I saw the Grands Biscuits on sale for $2.00 each. With the Safeway card they were on sale 2/ $3.00 or $1.50 each.  Then they were marked down an additional 50% off being as they are close dated. That brought them down to 2/$1.50 or .75 each. I then found coupons in the monthly Safeway coupon deals book for $1.00 off 2. Final cost for the Grands Biscuits? 2/.50 or .25 each.
As I was writting this I noticed the cashier messed up on the price so I will bring my receipt and biscuits back to the store and have them rering the biscuits or they can give me a refund for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment