Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DVD Heaven

I am excvited for all of the new DVDs coming out this season. I am still wanting A Christmas Carole I missed out last week on it so hoping a deal is still around for it. I am going to buy Santa Paws this week and then next week is Fantasia. I love the flamingos in it!
We have snow and ice and ice and snow. I have not bought anything for Thanksgiving dinner yet. I was going to but with visiting Jo in the hospital and my Dr. visits and then the weather well I just have not had time. I am thinking after reading a friends blog that Chinese might be the way to go!
I did the mamogram last Saturday and have been waiting for a call for the all clear. I got the call today but found out I have to go back to get one more *mushagram* sideways view. If that is not clear then they will do an ultrasound. Pray for clear results.
I am still waiting for my Hyserectomy on December 3rd. I just had a cycle from November 3rd to still spotting as of today. This is just insane with how long I go and I will not miss this part of being a woman. Hey who wants to go panty shopping with me? :) I just realized that tomorrow was originally my surgery day. Dr. Greene was not able to find an assistant so I got bumped to December 3rd.



2 comments: