Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cleaning

I have been cleaning and cleaning yet I seem to be getting no where. I am not sure what is going on. I get rid of 2 boxes of junk and another box appears all over the house. I have to get my house in order this weekend so my tree can go up next week.
I am going to get a mani/pedi when I have the house done just before I have surgery. If I am going to be down for a few weeks I want to have nice hands and feet. I am also going to color my hair back to brown. The last hi-lights were way to much and I am kind of a crack head looking washed out blond. :) See I posted a picture so you can all see.
I am excited for some of the products I have been getting to or will be getting to review. I am working hard to make sure I get to try all that I can and give my opinions about. Who would of thought that the shy Daphne I was in high school would be as outspoken as I am now?
Oh here is a great Disney deal for you all. On Tuesday Disney is releasing A Christmas Carol. The 4 pack DVD/BluRay will be $29.99 at Target. Go on over to Disney Movie Rewards and you can download a coupon for $10 off the 4 pack! There are also a couple of rebates that will be out there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment