Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bargains from Safeway


I bought three of these on clearance for $3.50 each. The regular retail price for thee at my local Safeway is $12.99. I will bake one tonight or dinner and see how good it is.



I bought 12 of these on clearance for $1.00 each. They are a nice option for a healthier lunch when you want to avoid fast food. I looked but could not find any coupons on this product.
I bought six of these on clearance for $1.00 each. I did not have any of coupons to use on them but it was a great price!
I did not get ths today at Safeway. I did buy it yesterday at Goodwill off Meredian in Puyallup. It was $3.99  and still had the tag from Ross on it. The Ross price was $9.99 and the *retail* price that Ross said was the other stores price was $20.00. I usually will not pay that much for a stocking from Goodwill but it is a FLAMINGO! I mean how perfect is that for me? Now I just have to find me a leopard stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment