Thursday, June 4, 2009

Waiting

Waiting on the Burt's Bees site to open up their contest page. I want to win a free Lip Balm. It pops up between 6 AM and 9 AM my time. Not sure of I want to keep waiting for it or not. I just got Megan on the but so decided to see if it was open yet. I just pop on the site and see that is is not yet open. They go fast like in 5 minutes when the freebie is open for the day.

Your coupon for a free Burt's Bees lip balm will be on the way shortly. Remember, only one per household will be mailed. Be sure to look for it in your mailbox in 1-4 weeks.

I finally got in on it! Oh yea happy be me!


I am still waiting on my free Aveno bag and free shampoo and conditioner to arrive in my mailbox.

Someone explain to me the reason behind Twitter? I honestly do not understand that site at all.

Not a lot to say right now just working on my freebies.

Someone tell me why do cats have that horrible sounding me raowwwwwwwwww sound when they think they are starving even if they just ate?

No comments:

Post a Comment