Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Best Advice For Surviving The School Year

My best advice for surviving the school year with ease is to stay organized. Keep a list of what needs to be done each day/ week and check it off as you go.


Make sure that your homework is turned in on time! Late work and mis-placed work can really affect your grades and not in a good way.


www.facebook.com/masterlock

I am required to disclose that I am entering a contest for a Master Lock back-to-school prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.




Do not forget your locker locks. I still have nightmares over my combinations that I would forget. I remember more then once after school had been in for months my locker combination would go blank in my mind. I had to go to the office and ask for my combination. I was always looked at weirdly as if I was crazy. Well yes I have always been a bit crazy but the new lock that YOU decide the combination to would of been great for me back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment