Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Love Me

I love me. I needed to hear that someone loves me today so I decided I will tell myself each day that I LOVE ME! repeat after me... I LOVE ME! Yes I love you to!
Still a rough day/ night here with the other half of me but guess what? I will not allow another person to dictate my happiness any longer. If someone has issues with me, my life, what I do or do not do, etc. guess what? They can go fly a kite in a thunder storm!
So any how have you have drank an energy shot and had it knock you out? I had one yesterday and could not stay awake. I mean what the heck is up with that? I took my shot and an hour later I was sound asleep for an hour.
So I am back to making a list of what I need to get done each day. That seems the only way for me to get stuff done. So for the rest of today my list is as follows:

1. Finish the ironing
2. Cut out coupons
3. Organize coupons
4. Vacuum floor
5. Re list stuff on Craigslist
6. Make a grocery list
7. Write up a weekly menu

No comments:

Post a Comment