Monday, April 27, 2009

Sonic Opened Today in Puyallup!

OK here is a cute picture of Robert with Elvis. Yes Elvis lives at Sonic in Puyallup, WA!

Then you have me with Elvis. I really can not believe I am showing you all how fat I am. I have huge boobs! I did not realize until this picture how huge they really are.The next couple of pictures is of how they did the parking lot to make sure no one would cut in. Yes there was like 9 lines and about 9 cars in each line! It was a parking lot for ordering french fries! When we first got there we asked how long the wait was and we were told 90 minutes or so. We decided to park in a different parking lot and walk up.

There was even a line that looped around the whole area which had about 30 cars in line to get into line. Here are some of the other crazy people that had to have Sonic today.

This is the speaker that we had to order from. Oh when it was our turn guess what broke! Yes the speaker stopped working and the manage had to come out and assist us. It took 5 minutes to order our food!!!The Army guys are from Ft. Lewis in Tacoma. They were all really nice and we had fun talking and joking with them.I guess I was not in the mood for Sonic. I ended up getting sick to my stomach and having to use the bathroom a lot today. Oh but their onion rings sre so good!

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOHOOOO..ELVIS...YOU DIDNT GET A KISS FROM ELVIS OR A SCARF...WTF..LMAO *WINK*
    THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD HAVE STOOD IN THEM LINES FOR ANY FOOD..NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT WAS..LOL ~ANGELBEAR~

    ReplyDelete