Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Health

I am still having health issues with no answers. Tomorrow I am doing a colonoscopy and an endoscopy. I will see if they show anything. I just know that having diarrhea 20 times a day is hard on my body. I have gone five times today already and I have not ate a thing. I had some diet Dr. Pepper. Before you blame that I had gone three times before even having that!
My at home sleep study showed no sleep apnea. I am now going to do a sleep study in the sleep lab. I have been using Jason's C pap machine and I do wake up more refreshed.
This is just irritating how I feel. I want to go back to bed as soon as I get up. I love to sleep and never feel like I have enough sleep. Nap time it happy time!
My blood test and fecal test have been normal for the most part. At least I no longer have E-coli!

I am going to start a food diary and see if there is a connection to what I eat and my bathroom issues. I am sure I will be lactose intolerant. I hope to try and stick with the healthier meats and cut out more and more beef. I rarely eat pork unless it is ribs or bacon. Even then my pork menu is very slim. I just do not like pork chops at all!
OK now that I bored you with my health issues I shall say...

Tata my lovies!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment