Monday, September 27, 2010

Surgery is set with the time

I called today to check on the time and was able to get it! I have to be there at 6:30AM with the surgery starting at 8AM. They plan to make a 5 inch incesion through my belly button and stuff the gunk back through the hole. Dr. Gauger with then place a piece of teflon coated mesh inside the hole and stitch me up. It is supposed to be an out patient surgery with an average of two weeks to recover.
My pap came back clear and all my blood work came back good. Well except for the anemia and the bladder infection. I am on antibiotics for the infection and the anemia well I have been anemic for so long it is crazy. At least I know why I am always so tired now.
I have an ultra sound and a gyno appointment in October to address the female issues and the fibroids. I most likely will get a total hyst. being as I have a tilted and large uterous with the lovely fibroids. Along with the pain and heavy days and nonstop anemia, I say do it, do it, do it!
Hugs and kisses and yes I am less sad today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment