Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tonight & Ready for Bed

Just wanted to pop in and say goodnight. I have a lot to do and I can not seem to remember what I have to do when I have the time to do what needs to be done.
Hubby has lost hours at work like mad. He is making about half the amount he was 6 months ago now and it is not enough to cover the mortgage now. I have been paying bills as they come in but a little bit of money can just go so far.
I have to look into unemployment for hubby being as he is down to around 40 hours for the last two weeks compared to the 100 hours we were used to. He is also having to drive from Orting clear up to Kirkland for a two hour job. He does not get mileage or nothing for his time. He makes maybe $10 an hour on those days.
I was going to get my nails done but now that he told me how few hours he is getting I have changed my mind. I can do my own manicure. I really want to get a pedicure but guess that is a no go now as well.
Tomorrow I will be making a list and marking off stuff as I get it done. I am going to try one more time to sell on Craigslist and then it is off to see if anyone at church can use the items and then I will freecycle the stuff. I have a bookshelf of stuff I need to sell or give away.
We have a friend that is going through a nasty divorce. This guy was making over 1.9 million 3 years ago. This year he is going to make around $90,000 I think I was told. OK that is a lot more then we are making this year! Yet he is broke with this amount? OK he has bigger bills but come on! Jason went and painted a bedroom for him that he is moving into and did some other work. Jason was gone all dang day. OK what did Jason charge him? Gas money is all. Yes my husband is nice but come on to me that is BS! Jason could of been here working on his resume and doing a job search and stuff. Grrrrr I am irritated.
OK as for the picture it is a tractor pulling a tray thingy that burns the fields! It was way to cool to not stop and take a picture. I was surprised it was allowed being as there is a no burn ban going on here. I made Robert pull over so we could watch it.
I guess I am to easily amused. :)

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about that photo. I thought that I saw flames. Hang in there Daphne. I know financial problems, believe me. The Lord will see you through and He will take care of you!

    ReplyDelete